Y’all know I love all things no-bake and all peanut butter. Put it all in a shot glass and you’ve got me throwing back more than a few! The great news, is that these shooters are all of the delicious and none of the hangover. Even better, the batter on these can be rolled into truffle pops—they can also be spread out into a no bake cheesecake.
Thanks to my partnership with the Georgia Peanut Commission, I gave a cooking demo a couple weeks ago at the Southern Peanut Growers Conference to the sweetest group of ladies. Many of them were the wives of farmers, who arguably, knew way more about good desserts than this low carb girl.
When I asked to see a show of hands of anyone who baked their pie crust from scratch, all hands were raised. So, I was tickled when I got to show them a technique that was new to them. And by technique, I literally mean putting Oreos and cream cheese in a food processor. Peanut Butter Oreo Cheesecake Shooters for the win! Or rather, shoot ‘em to win!
- 1/2 cup Oreo cookie crumbs or chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tb butter, melted
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 4 Tb heavy cream
- 1 package peanut butter Oreos
- 1 8 oz block full fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- chopped, salted peanuts for garnish
For the Crust
For the White Chocolate Ganache
For the Peanut Butter Oreo Cheesecake
- For the crust, mix Oreo crumbs and melted butter together, then place in the bottom of 6 shot sized glasses. Press firmly. Refrigerate until set.
- Melt together 4 tbsp of heavy cream and 2/3 cup white chocolate chips. You can do this in the microwave in 20 second increments, stirring between.
- Blend Oreos, cream cheese, peanut butter, and vanilla together in food processor until smooth. Alternate layers of oreo mixture and ganache until glasses are full, ending with a layer of ganache topped with crushed peanuts. Refrigerate 2-3 hours before serving.